Valley Fest will bring over 50 outstanding brewers to Court Square in Springfield on Saturday, August 29, 2015. You’ll want to be there for the premiere of what is destined to become a major craft event.
White Lion Brewing Company, launched in the Fall of 2014, is the event host. In addition to our dedication to the craft of brewing, White Lion is committed to Springfield. We are sure you’ll agree: It’s time for New England’s fourth largest city to create a reason for thousands of beer aficionados to visit Springfield!
The entrance to Valley Fest is on Court Street. You must be 21 years of age to enter; ID is required. Visit Accommodations for hotel information and Experience for Entertainment, Food and Other Beverages available.
Parking & Transportation
There are many on-street parking options (meters do not need to be fed on a Saturday)
Discount parking courtesy of The Springfield Parking Authority – only $7 in the following lots:
- Civic Center Garage, 41 Harrison Ave Springfield, MA 01103 (Between Harrison Avenue, Court Dwight and Main Streets)
- The I-91 South Garage, 1620 East Columbus Ave Springfield, MA 01103 (enter on East or West Columbus)
The following garages are also available within walking distance (rates will vary):
- TD Bank Parking, 1441 Main Street (Enter on Harrison Avenue or Dwight Street)
- I-91 North Garage, 1870 East Columbus Avenue (Enter on East Columbus or 91 Exit 7 Ramp)
- Columbus Center Garage, 150 Bridge Street (enter on Worthington or Bridge Street from either Main Street or East Columbus Avenue)
These and other garages can be found at http://springfielddowntown.com/explore/
Taxi Service – Courtesy of Ace Taxi
- $10 fare discount – If the fare is $10 or under the ride is free. If the fare is over $10 the rider will pay the difference (ex. $15 fare, the rider pays $5)
- This fare will take you approximately a radius of 4 miles
These and other garages can be found at https://www.springfieldparkingauthority.com/mappress/
- Lawn chairs
- Service pets only
- Anyone under 21
- Outside drinks